Voter and Election Information
Be a Ready Voter!
Georgia My Voter Page
- Voter registration status
- Mail-In application and ballot status
- Poll location
- Early voting locations
- Elected Officials
- Registration information on file with the county office
- Sample ballot for the upcoming election
- Provisional Ballot status
Georgia Voter Identification Requirements
Submit a Complaint to the Office of Secretary of State Elections Division
Military and Overseas Voting
Have a problem voting?
Know your Rights On Election Day:
- If anyone harasses you, you can make a complaint to your polling location’s chief manager, your county elections office, or the Secretary of State.
- If you are in line before polls close, you must be allowed to cast your vote.
- If you aren’t comfortable voting with a touch-screen computer, you may ask for assistance from a poll worker.
- If your voting machine malfunctions, tell a poll worker before casting your vote.
- If you mess up on your paper ballot, you may request a replacement as long as you did not cast your ballot.
- If you are in a wheelchair, or have other assistive equipment, no poll worker may touch your equipment without your prior consent.
- If your precinct doesn’t have permanent handicapped parking, they must designate a handicapped parking spot with temporary signage.
- If you have a service animal, it must be permitted into all buildings.